Van Campen Liem assisted Oceanteam Shipping ASA with founding of DOT Shipping

Van Campen Liem assisted Oceanteam Shipping ASA with the founding of a new shipping company named DOT Shipping.

As a result of this transaction, Oceanteam Shipping ASA has a 40% ownership in DOT Shipping. The remaining 60% ownership in DOT Shipping is held by a Mexican shipping company named Grupo Diavaz.

Oceanteam Shipping ASA is an offshore shipping company. Its business is the owning, chartering and managing of deepwater offshore construction service- and pipe lay vessels. In addition, Oceanteam Shipping ASA provides complementary engineering and design services and equipment to support its clients.

DOT Shipping will focus on providing high-end vessel solutions for the Mexican market.

The team of Van Campen Liem that worked in this transaction consisted of Edwin Liem, Gesina van de Wetering, Bart Wehmeijer and Danja van Zanten.

For more information, please visit Oceanteam Press Release