We are hiring!
Van Campen Liem is recruiting two corporate lawyers to join its corporate practice in Amsterdam.
- have more than 4 years of relevant experience in a corporate practice;
- ideally have experience with venture capital transactions or are interested to gain (more) expertise in venture capital transactions, but this is not an essential requirement;
- are fluent in both written and spoken English;
- can work autonomously but can also collaborate effectively as part of the wider team;
- are a true team player with an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset; and
- are pragmatic and have very strong technical, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Top-tier fixed remuneration package, plus a transparent, innovative and very incentivizing bonus scheme.
- Immediate additional signing bonus.
- Flexible office/remote work policy.
- Opportunity to lead exciting transactions and interact directly with venture capital and private equity managers, founders and C-level management.
- Opportunity to develop in depth experience with dynamic private equity and venture capital transactions.
- Continuous personal development of your technical and legal expertise as well as your commercial and business skills, in the asset management practice.
- Transparent career path with clear growing opportunities.
- Professional but friendly and sustainable working environment, with a full range of various and engaging social activities.
Our corporate practice
Van Campen Liem’s corporate practice varies from (inter)national private equity and venture capital transactions, to strategic M&A, complex restructurings and general corporate advice.
Our client portfolio comprises mostly private equity/ venture capital investment funds and private equity / venture capital backed companies and their founders but we also serve a broad spectrum of established enterprises and family offices. Our team handles complex transactions in small deal teams with a focus on being as pragmatic and efficient as possible.
Van Campen Liem is a large boutique firm with offices in Amsterdam and Luxembourg that offers high quality expertise and advice in a broad spectrum of corporate transactions with a primary focus on the private equity and venture capital industry. Representing the ideal blend of large firm sophistication and experience with boutique firm flexibility, pragmatism and care, we offer high quality expertise and advice on private equity transactions, venture capital financing and growth equity transactions, M&A transactions, tax structuring, fund formation, fund primary and secondary investments and regulatory matters.
At Van Campen Liem we seek to attract and retain people with different backgrounds and cultures and it is our priority to create an exciting and rewarding place to work for everyone in our firm. Wherever possible, we are supportive of flexible working arrangements and we encourage our team members to discuss this with us.
Please contact us for an initial talk at:
Arjen Mulderije | firstname.lastname@example.org