We are hiring!
Van Campen Liem is recruiting experienced fund lawyers to join its asset management practice in Amsterdam and Luxembourg as senior associates.
Van Campen Liem is a boutique firm with offices in Amsterdam and Luxembourg whose strategy is focused on the alternative asset class. Representing the ideal blend of large firm sophistication and experience with boutique firm flexibility, pragmatism and care, we offer high quality expertise and advice to alternative asset managers and institutional investors on fund formation, fund primary and secondary investments, regulatory matters, M&A transactions and tax structuring.
Our asset management practice
Van Campen Liemâ€™s asset management practice has developed a first-in-class expertise in serving clients active in the alternative asset class sector. We serve a broad range of alternative fund managers and alternative investment funds, with a particular focus on (regulated or unregulated) funds with private equity and venture capital, infrastructure, private debt and real estate strategies. Our team provides pragmatic solutions with regards to the set-up, structuring and distribution of alternative investment funds as well as the set-up and operation of asset management firms and related regulatory issues. We also have unique experience in Luxembourg and the Netherlands advising institutional investors wishing to invest in alternative investment funds, assisting them in their due diligence and negotiations with fund sponsors and counsel. Our practice is also recognised for its deep expertise on fundsâ€™ secondary transactions and restructurings. We offer a friendly and flexible working environment, an attractive remuneration package and personal development perspectives.
As a senior associate, you will be given the opportunity to
- handle files autonomously, always in close cooperation with a partner
- contribute to the development of more junior associates
- develop your technical and legal skills
- participate in business development activities
- have at leastÂ five years of relevant experience in alternative investment funds
- are fluent in both written and spoken English (for our Luxembourg office, German is an asset)
- are a true team player with entrepreneurship and commercial mindset
- are pragmatic and have very strong technical, writing and interpersonal skills
Then you might be the right candidate!
Please send your application to Karen Althoff (email@example.com)