Van Campen Liem is recruiting multiple fund lawyers to join its asset management practice in Amsterdam and Luxembourg.
- have at least 3 years of relevant experience in alternative investment funds. Foreign candidates with relevant experience will also be considered;
- are fluent in both written and spoken English;
- are a true team player with an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset; and
- are pragmatic with very strong technical, writing and interpersonal skills
- Top-tier fixed remuneration package, plus a transparent, innovative and very incentivizing bonus scheme.
- Immediate additional signing bonus and reimbursement of possible relocation costs for foreign joiners.
- Lawyers can be freely based in Amsterdam and/or Luxembourg office, regardless of their country of focus.
- Flexible office/remote work policy, including the possibility of stays in foreign countries also for longer periods of time.
- Opportunity to work as lead counsel in fund formation and fund transaction projects with top level clients and sophisticated transactions.
- Continuous personal development of your technical and legal expertise as well as your commercial and business skills, in the asset management practice.
- Transparent career path with clear growing opportunities.
- Professional but friendly and sustainable working environment, with a full range of various and engaging social activities.
Our asset management practice
With over 35 professionals, our asset management practice has developed a first-in-class expertise in serving clients active in the alternative asset class sector. We serve a broad range of alternative fund managers and alternative investment funds, with a particular focus on (regulated or unregulated) funds with private equity and venture capital, infrastructure, private debt and real estate strategies. Our team provides pragmatic solutions with regards to the set-up, structuring and distribution of alternative investment funds as well as the set-up and operation of asset management firms and related regulatory issues. We also have unique experience in advising institutional investors that invest in alternative investment funds, assisting them in their due diligence and negotiations with fund sponsors and counsel. Our practice is also recognized for its expertise on fund secondary transactions, including GP-led transactions, and fund restructurings.
Van Campen Liem is a large boutique firm with offices in Amsterdam and Luxembourg highly recognised domestically and internationally for its expertise on the alternative asset management industry. Representing the ideal blend of large firm sophistication and experience with boutique firm flexibility, pragmatism and care, we offer high quality expertise and advice to alternative asset managers and institutional investors on fund formation, fund primary and secondary investments, regulatory matters, M&A and PE transactions and tax structuring.
Please contact us for an initial talk at: Karen Althoff (email@example.com)