We are hiring!
Van Campen Liem is recruiting a fund lawyer to join its asset management practice in Amsterdam as junior associate.
Van Campen Liem is a boutique firm with offices in Amsterdam and Luxembourg whose strategy is focused on the alternative asset class. Representing the ideal blend of large firm sophistication and experience with boutique firm flexibility, pragmatism and care, we offer high quality expertise and advice to alternative asset managers and institutional investors on fund formation, fund primary and secondary investments, regulatory matters, M&A transactions and tax structuring.
Our asset management practice
Van Campen Liem’s asset management practice has developed a first in class expertise in serving clients active in the alternative asset class sector. We serve a broad range of alternative fund managers and alternative investment funds, with a particular focus on (regulated or unregulated) funds with private equity and venture capital, infrastructure, private debt and real estate strategies. Our team provides pragmatic solutions with regards to the set-up, structuring and distribution of alternative funds as well as the set-up and operation of asset management firms and related regulatory issues. We also have unique experience in Luxembourg and the Netherlands advising institutional investors wishing to invest in alternative funds, assisting them in their due diligence and negotiations with fund sponsors and counsel. Our practice is also recognised for its deep expertise on funds’ secondary transactions and restructurings. We offer a friendly and flexible working environment, an attractive remuneration package and personal development perspectives.
As a junior associate, you will be given the opportunity to
- assist clients on files, always under the supervision of more senior members of our team and partners
- develop your technical and legal skills
- contribute to business development activities and the organisation of other office activities
- have one to three years of experience in alternative funds or corporate law and wish to refocus your career on the alternative asset class
- are fluent in both written and spoken English
- are a true team player and eager to develop expertise in alternative funds
- are pragmatic and have very strong technical, writing and interpersonal skills
Then you might be the right candidate!
Please send your application to Karen Althoff (email@example.com)